lunes, 31 de enero de 2011

In this blog I´m going to post my school work. I'm in the second   level of the english program at URBE. Hi everybody, my name's Milagros Estrada but you  can call me Mila. I'm from venezula.


I live in Maracaibo, praderas del sur. I’m 18 years old and I study education


I love God, my family, my country and travel.


I like read the Bible,, listen to all type music, travel to the beach, visit my friends on the weekend and talk on the cellphone.





In my free time I like sleep, do exercise and my brother's keeper, him is a baby.
I hate beer, smoking, violence, war, injustice.



My dream is to know different cultures and the tobby band. I want to be an excellent public account in a short time. I would like to speak several languages.

About English, in my opinion is an interesting language and so important in the actual world. I hope I can improve my english in this class and be an excellent student. 



This is a little of me.. and remember, love, all things supporting, all believed, all wait, all hold. Love never fails. (1Corintios 13:7-8)
MILAGROS NAILU

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario